Rick and I had a wonderful Valentines Day! It was kind of a bummer that it was on Monday instead of a weekend, but we managed anyway. I continued what I have always done for Rick and made his Valentine's present for him. It was an "I Love You" jar. I put in it pictures with reasons why I loved him. It was really cute! I took it to Nikki at his work and had her deliver it for me, and he was super surprised! On the outside it says "I Love You Because..." I also filled it with some Hershey's Kisses.
Rick then came home from work and surprised me with a dozen red and white roses and gift certificate for a 1-hour massage at Massage Envy! It was the most wonderful present ever! He is too sweet!! Aren't they beautiful??
We had a yummy dinner of homemade lasagna and garlic bread then we went to the store and bought delicious peanut butter ice cream! This Saturday we are going to have our traditional Valentine's Day dinner! We are going to grill steaks and have baked potatoes and artichokes! I can't wait!
Also, we are now down to 1 month until Lydia gets here!! I've had 2 showers so far and we have received so many wonderful things from our friends and family! Yesterday we went shopping with all the money we got and we bought all of our really expensive things we needed or wanted. We were really excited that we could afford good quality things and that my dad was able to use his 10% discount and help us out.
Hopefully Lydia gets here sooner than a month, but next Tuesday is my first appointment where the doctor will check my progress and I'm hoping she has good news for me! :)
Rick then came home from work and surprised me with a dozen red and white roses and gift certificate for a 1-hour massage at Massage Envy! It was the most wonderful present ever! He is too sweet!! Aren't they beautiful??
Also, we are now down to 1 month until Lydia gets here!! I've had 2 showers so far and we have received so many wonderful things from our friends and family! Yesterday we went shopping with all the money we got and we bought all of our really expensive things we needed or wanted. We were really excited that we could afford good quality things and that my dad was able to use his 10% discount and help us out.
Hopefully Lydia gets here sooner than a month, but next Tuesday is my first appointment where the doctor will check my progress and I'm hoping she has good news for me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment